Best Interview Questions by Predental Students
To help prepare for interview day, here is a list of the best questions asked by previous applicants, as reported by dental school admissions officers. Make sure to be prepared with a list of questions to ask the committee.
- What resources does your school offer to support students who are struggling academically?
- What are you most proud of about your dental school?
- How would you describe the relationship between students and faculty?
- Similarly, how would you describe the relationship between administrators and students? For example, as a dental student at your school, would I have a voice or input?
- How does your school promote a collegial environment?
- How do you educate your students about running a practice? How involved are students with learning practice management?
- Are students supported early if they want to specialize?
- The mission of all dental schools is to educate future dentists—what sets your dental school apart from the others?
- Does your program offer opportunities for community volunteering during dental school?
- What is a typical day like at your school? What is the classroom schedule?