The application to dental school: ADEA AADSAS
The ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS®)
is the centralized application service for most U.S. dental schools. ADEA AADSAS simplifies the application process by allowing applicants to complete one standardized application rather than fill
out multiple applications. Dental schools benefit by receiving uniform information on all applicants.
Applicants wishing to apply to dental schools in Texas will use the Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS).
ADEA AADSAS 2016 Application Cycle
June 2, 2015 - February 1, 2016
Learn more about completing the 2016 dental school application by attending one of the following informative webinars.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015: 3-4:00 p.m. Eastern
Tuesday, June 9, 2015: 2-3:00 p.m. Eastern
- Read all of the information under the tabs to the left and read the
ADEA AADSAS application instructions thoroughly. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your advisor.
- Speaking of advisors, you should make sure to meet with your health professions advisor before beginning the application, as he or she can provide guidance for all of the areas of the application, facilitate the process of gathering letters
of recommendation and help you manage your application timeline.
- ADEA AADSAS applications will not be processed until all official undergraduate transcripts are received.
- After the ADEA AADSAS application, fee payment and official transcripts are received, it usually takes about four to six weeks to process an application.
- Check the status of your application regularly to make sure there is nothing holding up the process.
- Check with your designated dental schools to make sure you fulfill all of their individual supplemental application requirements.