ALERT: 2016 ADEA AADSAS applicants will be able to use the reapplicant portal in the 2017 application cycle.
The ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS®) is the centralized application service for U.S. dental schools. ADEA AADSAS simplifies the application process, allowing you to save time and energy by completing just one application for multiple dental schools.
ADEA AADSAS 2017 Application Cycle
Opens June 1, 2016
- Read all of the
ADEA AADSAS application instructions carefully before you apply. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your advisor.
- Speaking of advisors, you should make sure to meet with your health professions advisor before beginning the application, as he or she can provide guidance for all of the areas of the application, facilitate the process of gathering letters of recommendation and help you manage your application timeline.
- ADEA AADSAS applications will not be processed until all official undergraduate transcripts are received.
- After the ADEA AADSAS application, fee payment and official transcripts are received, it usually takes about four to six weeks to process an application.
- Check the status of your application regularly to make sure there is nothing holding up the process.
- Check with your designated dental schools to make sure you fulfill all of their individual supplemental application requirements.
To contact ADEA AADSAS: