NEW for 2019 ADEA AADSAS®
Applicants who applied in the 2018 ADEA AADSAS cycle will be able to carry over their information to the 2018-2019 ADEA AADSAS. All application information and documents will need to be updated including official transcripts and test scores if they have changed since the previous cycle. Letters of evaluation must be resubmitted.
Information Rolled Over from the 2018 ADEA AADSAS application cycle:
* Personal Information: biographical information, contact information, citizenship information, environmental, parent/guardian, race/ethnicity and other information
* Supporting Information: experiences, achievements and licenses
* Academic History: high school, colleges attended, DAT and coursework
Information That Will NOT Roll Over from the 2018 ADEA AADSAS application cycle:
* Release statements
* Personal statement
* Letters of evaluation
* Program materials: Prerequisites and questions
* Previous school designations
* Previous payments
It is recommended that re-applicants print their 2018 ADEA AADSAS application for reference by May 14, which is the final day to log into portal.aadsasweb.org. The 2019 ADEA AADSAS application opens May 15.
Here are some tips for applicants who are re-applying in the 2019 cycle:
* Use the Check Status tab to track your supporting documents and preview your application PDF before you submit your 2019 ADEA AADSAS application.
* After selecting your dental schools, take a look at their requirements in the Program Materials section and find the ones you can complete most quickly. Once you have reviewed your main application and completed the Program Materials section, submit to those right away. While your application is in line to be verified, you can continue to fill out the Program Materials for other schools and submit to them later.
*Don't want to re-enter coursework? You can take advantage of the Paid Transcript Entry service offered by Liaison International.