ADEA/AAL IAHE: Clinical Teaching Best Practices (March 12, March 26, April 2, April 9 and April 16, 2014)
Dates: Apr 16-16, 2014
Location: Learning Event, Online
March 12, March 26, April 2, April 9 and April 16, 2014, from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Eastern
Each ADEA/AAL IAHE programs is divided into five live, online, evening sessions. Each session begins at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and lasts approximately 90 minutes. Assignments are provided before and after each session.
- Patient education and risk assessment
- Treatment of medically compromised patients
- Collecting patient histories and clinical patient assessment
- Addressing generational differences among students, faculty, and patients
- Interprofessional collaboration for patient treatment
ADEA Member Registration: $350
20 CE credits
For any questions about the IAHE program, or to be notified when registration for the 2014 course opens, please contact AAL Vice President George Weinstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-927-9670.