The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry invites
applications for a clinical-track, full-time faculty position in the Division
of Orthodontics (Department of Developmental and Surgical Sciences). The School
of Dentistry is part of the Academic Health Center, which has achieved an
international reputation for research, education, and service. The Division of
Orthodontics actively participates in teaching, patient care, and research at
the pre-doctoral and advanced education levels. Job Opening #321268
Some of the duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Participation in didactic and clinical teaching for pre-doctoral
students and post-graduate students in orthodontics and pediatric dentistry.
- Actively participate in Division of Orthodontics and School of
Dentistry related committee activities
Contribute to the orthodontic team supporting the School of Dentistry
multidisciplinary Cleft Lip / Cleft Palate clinic
- Support and follow School of Dentistry policies, procedures, and
protocol in carrying out all responsibilities
- There will be opportunities for research and continuing
education activities, faculty development and clinical practice.
degree or recognized international equivalent
- Completion of an advanced education program in Orthodontics
- Currently hold or be able to obtain a Minnesota Dental License
prior to start date. A Full Faculty License may be obtained in partnership with
the School of Dentistry prior to start date
- Must be able to demonstrate authorization to work in the United
States at the University of Minnesota by the start date of position
- Experience working with a diverse patient base
An electronic application through the University of Minnesota
employment site must be completed to be considered for this position. View the full position description here.
To apply, click on External Faculty and Staff Applicants, type in keyword 321268. DirectLink.
The University of
Minnesota is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access
to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public
assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Posted on ADEA DentEd Jobs on January 24, 2018.