The 2018 ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS®
) is the centralized application service for U.S. dental schools. ADEA AADSAS simplifies the application process, allowing you to save time and energy by completing just one application for multiple dental schools.The 2018 application instructions are now available
ADEA AADSAS 2018 Application Cycle
June 1, 2017 - February 1, 2018
All U.S. dental schools participate in ADEA AADSAS and require it as the primary application. Texas residents applying to Texas dental schools, though, will need to apply through the
Texas Medical & Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS).
Foreign-educated dental graduates interested in completing an advanced standing program at a U.S. dental school will need to apply through the
ADEA Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists (CAAPID).
- Read all of the
ADEA AADSAS application questions and instructions carefully before you apply. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your advisor.
- Speaking of advisors, you should make sure to meet with your health professions advisor before beginning the application, as he or she can provide guidance for all of the areas of the application, facilitate the process of gathering letters of evaluation and help you manage your application timeline.
- ADEA AADSAS applications will not be processed until all official undergraduate transcripts are received. Official transcripts should be sent to ADEA AADSAS Transcript Processing Center at P.O. Box 9110, Watertown, MA, 02471. If using express mail, send to ADEA AADSAS Transcript Processing Center c/o Liaison International, 311 Arsenal Street, Suite 15, Watertown, MA, 02472.
- After the ADEA AADSAS application, fee payment and official transcripts are received, it usually takes about four to six weeks to process an application. Check the status of your application regularly to make sure there is nothing holding up the process.
- Check with your designated dental schools to make sure you fulfill all of their individual supplemental application requirements.
early! We suggest submitting your application during the summer. Although the 2018 ADEA AADSAS application cycle is June 1 - February 1, do not wait until deadlines approach to submit your application. Each dental school has its own application deadline. ADEA AADSAS does not send your
application to a school if your application is received by ADEA AADSAS after the school's deadline.
- ADEA AADSAS IMPORTANT DATES:
May 21, 2017: ADEA
GoDental Virtual Fairs: ADEA AADSAS Prep Day Live, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. (Application questions answered by customer service staff.)
June 1, 2017: 2018 ADEA AADSAS application opens for applicants.
June 15, 2017: ADEA GoDental Virtual Fairs: Dental School Chat Day, from 2:00 to 8:00 p.m. (Attendees can chat with dental school
November 15, 2017: Academic Update Opens
February 1, 2018: 2018 ADEA AADSAS close
February 15, 2018: Last day to submit all official documents to ADEA AADSAS
To contact ADEA AADSAS: