The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry, Temple University
Download a PDF of the ADEA CAAPID profile for The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry, Temple University.
Description of Program
The Advanced Standing Program offers admission to the second year of the curriculum at the Kornberg School of Dentistry. Advanced Standing students will be held to the same standards as students regularly enrolled in the program. Those students who successfully complete the requirements for graduation will receive a Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree.
The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry,
Office of Admissions, Diversity, and Student Services
3223 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Length of Program: 36 months
Program Deadline: October 1, 2014
All Documents Must be Received by October 1, 2014
Start Date: April, 2015
Class Size: Maximum of 12 Seats
Degree Awarded: D.M.D.
Requirements to apply to program
English Language Proficiency
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- All applicants must successfully complete the TOEFL IBT with a score of 100 or above. TOEFL scores must be current; no more than two years old.
- TOEFL must be completed and submitted to ADEA CAAPID no later than October 1.
National Board Dental Examination Requirements
- Program requires passage of NBDE Parts I to be considered for admission.
- National Board scores must be completed and submitted to ADEA CAAPID no later than October 1.
Letter of Evaluation
- Program requires two Letters of Evaluation. One letter must be from the Dean of the dental college attended and one letter from a Science or dental Professor.
- Letters of Evaluation must be submitted to ADEA CAAPID no later than October 1.
Transcripts and Evaluations
- Applicant must submit to ADEA CAAPID a detailed ECE.
- Send application fee to program (not to ADEA CAAPID) only if requested to do so by program.
Other documents that should be sent to Pacific (not to ADEA CAAPID)
- Supplemental application and request for fee will be sent once the application has been received and processed.
- Supplemental application and fee must be received by the dental school upon request.