Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, School of Dental Medicine
Download a PDF of the ADEA CAAPID profile for Rutgers, The
State University of New Jersey, School of Dental Medicine .
Description of Program
the State University of New Jersey School of Dental Medicine will begin
accepting applications through ADEA CAAPID in April 2015.
The Internationally Trained
DMD Program at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine is designed to enable
qualified dentists educated outside the United States or Canada to earn a
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree following a special 27-month didactic and
Rosa Chaviano-Moran DMD
Assistant Dean of Admissions and Student Recruitment
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Office of Admissions
110 Bergen Street, Room B829
Newark, NJ 07101-1709
Length of Program: 27 months
Program Deadline: October 16, 2015
Start Date: April 13, 2015
Class Size: 27
Degree Awarded: D.M.D.
Requirements to apply to program
English Language Proficiency
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL.
- Submit official
TOEFL exam score to program after submitting ADEA CAAPID application.
- Institution Code 2584, Dept Code 38
National Board Dental Examination Requirements
- Program requires a passing score of NBDE Parts I and II to be considered for admission
- Submit official National Board Dental scores to program after submitting ADEA CAAPID application
Letter of Evaluation
- Program accepts three Letters of Evaluation
Transcripts and Evaluations
- Applicant must submit to ADEA CAAPID a detailed evaluation by either ECE or WES
- Send application fee to program (not to ADEA CAAPID)
- Non-refundable application fee of $250 made payable to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (NO CASH ACCEPTED)
Other documents that should be sent to RSDM (not to ADEA CAAPID)
- Send 2” x 2” photograph to program (not to ADEA CAAPID) after submitting ADEA CAAPID application
- Notarized copy of degree or diploma.
- Original NBDE Scores (Part I and Part II)
- Original TOEFL Exam
- Fee $250 (check
or money order)