Marquette University School of Dentistry
Download a PDF of the ADEA CAAPID profile for the Marquette University School of Dentistry.
Description of Program
The Marquette University School of Dentistry offers an Advanced Standing program on a space-available basis. Each year, any vacancies in our second-year dental class are filled with foreign-trained dentists. Some years we have no spaces available; other years we have one or two spaces available. The first year is devoted to technical and theory courses, followed by two years of clinical and theory study. Upon completion, a student receives a D.D.S. degree.
School of Dentistry
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Length of Program: 36 months
Program Deadline: January 1, 2015
Start Date: late May 2015
Class Size: varies
Degree Awarded: D.D.S.
Requirements to apply to program
English Language Proficiency
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL
- If submitting TOEFL, minimum score accepted is 80 (IBT)
National Board Dental Examination Requirements
- Program requires passage of NBDE Part I to be considered for admission
- Submit official National Board Dental scores to program only when requested by program
- If admitted, official National Board Dental Part I scores must be sent directly to institution
Letter of Evaluation
- Program accepts up to three Letters of Evaluation
Transcripts and Evaluations
- Applicant must submit to ADEA CAAPID a detailed evaluation by ECE
- If admitted, program will require course-by-course evaluation directly from evaluation agency
- Send application fee to program (not to ADEA CAAPID) after submitting ADEA CAAPID application
- $45 application fee (must be in US Dollars)
- Fee must be in the form of a personal check or an American or Canadian money order in US Dollars.