The Rural Assistance Center (RAC) and the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis recently released a Rural Oral Health Toolkit to help rural communities improve access to oral health care. Developed by NORC on behalf of the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (ORHP), the toolkit contains resources to help communities develop oral health programs by building on best practices of successful oral health program models.
The toolkit is made up of several modules. Each concentrates on different aspects of oral health programs.
- Module 1: Oral Health in Rural Communities;
- Module 2: Rural Oral Health Program Models;
- Module 3: Implementation of Rural Oral Health Programs;
- Module 4: Planning for Sustainability;
- Module 5: Evaluating Rural Oral Health Programs;
- Module 6: Dissemination of Rural Oral Health Resources and Promising Practices; and
- Module 7: Program Clearinghouse.