The 2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition is merely days away! Finalize your plans, pack your bags and explore our list of resources to make the most of your onsite experience!
- Download the official 2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition mobile app (
) for the latest information on exhibitors, speakers and session locations. Build out your schedule, take notes and download session presentations to view on your own time. ADEA Live is your ticket to important, real-time information across all your devices.
- Play ADEA Quest—a FUN, interactive and informative game taking place during #ADEA2018. While onsite, open the Annual Session mobile app, select the “ADEA Quest” icon, visit with our exhibitors to rack up points, and track your progress on the in-app
Leaderboard. In keeping with this year’s VISION 2030 theme, attendees who accumulate 2,030 points will qualify for a chance to win fabulous prizes.
- Stop by the ADEA Showcase, booth 705 in the Exhibit Hall, to learn more about ADEA membership and resources, including ADEA meetings and professional development opportunities, advocacy and government relations efforts, the ADEAGies Foundation® and ADEA publications—including
the Journal of Dental Education (JDE) and ADEA Directory of Institutional Members and Association Officers.
- Have a question about the Journal
of Dental Education? Stop by JDEOffice Hours to ask the editors in person! JDE Office Hours: Sunday, March 18, from 12:15 – 2:00 p.m., and Monday, March 19, from noon – 2:00 p.m. (Booth 705 in the Exhibit Hall.)
- Monitor #ADEA2018 on social media while in Orlando to see what the new Social Media Squad is up to and to engage with fellow attendees as we plan for the future of academic dentistry!
- Put your best face forward! Stop by the ADEA Showcase, booth 705, on Monday, March 19, 2018, during Exhibit Hall between 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for a FREEprofessional headshot. For quick tips on how to prepare for your headshot, follow these simple rules: it’s best to wear neutrals, stay away from patterns,
keep accessories simple, relax and smile!
- Elevate your voice! Grab that new digital headshot image and head over to the #ADEA2018 Social Media Lab, booth 701, to upgrade your social media presence. The Social Media Lab is your one-stop shop to improve your online impact. Learn to post/tweet through hands-on instruction, establish or build your social media
profile and discover new gadgets and platforms.
- Mark your calendar for our exciting lineup of #ADEA2018 plenary speakers, including: Mike Walsh, futurist and bestselling author and CEO of Tomorrow, and Nataly Koga, CEO and founder of Happier.
Not yet registered for the
2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition, March 17−20, 2018, in Orlando? There’s still time!
Register nowand start planning your journey to Orlando today.
View the Program |
Book Your Hotel
Spread the word using #ADEA2018.
Published on March 14, 2018