Hi, I’m Lisa Bushey, ADEA Chief Communications and Marketing Officer. Welcome to the ADEA Membership Minute
This brief member services audio clip provides you monthly updates on the who, what, when and where of ADEA events and services.
And since the 2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition is days away, here are a few noteworthy ideas as you pack your bags to join us in sunny Orlando, March 17–20.
- Download ADEA Live, the official 2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition mobile app, for the latest information on exhibitors, speakers and session locations. Plan your schedule online in minutes.
- Participate in ADEA Quest—a fun, interactive and informative game taking place in the Exhibit Hall. To play, simply download ADEA LIVE to your phone or tablet and select the ADEA Quest icon. In keeping with this year's Vision 2030 theme, attendees who
accumulate 2,030 points will qualify for a chance to win fabulous prizes.
- Stop by the ADEA Showcase, booth 705 in the Exhibit Hall, to learn more about ADEA membership and resources, including ADEA meetings and professional development opportunities, advocacy and government relations efforts, the ADEAGies Foundation® and ADEA publications—the Journal of Dental Education and ADEA Directory of Institutional Members and
- Elevate your voice! The #ADEA2018 Social Media Lab, booth 701 in the Exhibit Hall, is your one-stop-shop to improve your online impact. Learn to post and tweet through hands-on instruction, establish or build your social media profile and discover new platforms.
- Monitor #ADEA2018 to see what the new Social Media Squad is up to and engage with your fellow attendees. The social media squad will be easy to spot in their branded t-shirts.
- Put your best face forward! Stop by the ADEA Showcase, booth 705, on Monday, March 19 between 9:45 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. for a FREE professional headshot.
- Don’t miss this year’s red carpet event. Help us celebrate the men and women demonstrating the highest standards of vision, innovation and achievement in oral health and dental education! The ADEAGies Foundation® is hosting the
11th Annual Gies Awards benefit on March 19 at 6:00 p.m.
Buy your tickets now!
Although Vision 2030 is top of mind at the moment, ADEA has more great professional development meetings scheduled throughout the rest of the year.
Set Sail for Success in San Diego for the Allied Dental Program Directors’ Conference, June 2–5. Don’t miss four days at the only conference developed exclusively forallied dental program directors, byallied dental program directors. Register today! Join us and enjoy outstanding
keynote speakers, CODA policy updates and educational breakout sessions on critical topics for program directors, tailored by discipline. View the program and registration details at
Before wrapping up, I’d like to welcome our two newest allied dental education members—Fortis College and Jackson College. We are very pleased to have them on board.
That wraps up the ADEA Membership Minute for March. See you in Orlando!
Published on March 14, 2018