Vision 2030: The 2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition is just around the corner on March 17–20. Make the most of your time in Orlando!
Get set for the year’s premier professional development and networking event for dental, allied dental and advanced dental education colleagues. Our four days at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando will feature dynamic plenary sessions and workshops as well as an exhibit hall showcasing
academic dentistry’s leading partners and suppliers.
Visit the Event Website and “Follow Us” on
adea.org/2018 for the latest conference and travel updates, and information on ticketed events, local attractions, dining and FAQs. Be sure to join the conversation on social media using #
Access the Program Planner and Download the
View the full program or search presentations in the
program planner by subject, title, name, date or time, and save your plan to access throughout the meeting. The 2018 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition mobile app will be available in late February. Use the app to have everything you need in the palm of your hand—including
real-time, onsite updates.
Plan Your Visit to the #ADEA2018 Exhibit Hall
Join the more than 60
commercial and educational exhibitors in Florida Exhibition Hall E&F on Sunday and Monday, March 18–19, featuring:
- Complimentary lunch and coffee breaks.
- Connect & Collaborate Lounge.
- Networking and giveaways.
Poster Sessions and Tech Expo.
- NEW this
year! The daily Exhibit Hall Raffle has gone mobile! Win a variety of great prizes generously donated by exhibitors and sponsors by downloading the mobile app (coming soon!) and participating in the onsite competition.
Showcase, Booth #705:
- Learn more about ADEA membership and resources, including ADEA meetings and professional development opportunities, publications, advocacy and government relations efforts and more!
- Get your FREE professional headshot, Monday, March 19, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Stop by Journal
of Dental Education “Office Hours” to learn more from editors and staff about commentaries, interest papers and the submission process.
- Visit with the ADEAGies Foundation®to learn more about our work and win prizes including
two free tickets to this year’s Gies
- Check out the new ADEA eLearn and register for upcoming ADEA webinars for free!
adea.org/2018 to for the latest and spread the word with #ADEA2018!
Published on February 14, 2018