The Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) is pleased to announce the next Interprofessional Faculty Development Institute October 1–3, in Herndon, VA. The October 2014 Institute will focus on building a framework for collaboration within interprofessional education (IPE).
Through team-based planning activities and consultation with experts and peers, teams will emerge with a programmatic action plan for IPE. Participants will:
- Identify resources and commitments necessary to facilitate IPE at one’s institution.
- Examine best practices in IPE curriculum planning and design for use in one’s program.
- Create learner assessment strategies in IPE.
- Develop faculty skills in IPE.
- Communicate the team’s IPE objectives to decision makers.
The purpose of this institute is to provide health professions faculty and their IPE colleagues both quality time and dedicated space for guided learning, team-based planning activities, and consultation with experts and peers in order to emerge with a programmatic action plan for IPE.
For more information, please visit the IPEC website.