The ADEA/AAL Institute for Allied Health Educators (ADEA/AAL IAHE), with exclusive sponsorship from Colgate, is a convenient, collaborative and cutting-edge online program that helps dental hygiene, dental assisting and dental lab technology educators meet their needs for “current background in educational methodology” (CODA standard) while enhancing their teaching skills and earning continuing education credits.
Teaching Foundations in Allied Health Education
January 22 and 29, February 5, 12 and 19
- Using case-based learning to enrich curriculum
- Best practices for planning courses
- Working productively with struggling students
- Portfolios for assessment
- Classroom teaching preparation and presentation
All sessions are live and run from 8:00–9:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) and are recorded for future reference. The course is $350 and discounts are available for AAL alumni and institutions that register three or more faculty. For more information, please visit the ADEA/AAL IAHE website.
- Clinical Teaching Best Practices: March 12 and 26, April 2, 9 and 16.
- Advances in Educational Methods for Allied Health Educators: June 25, July 2, 9, 16 and 23.
For information about discounts and any questions about these courses, contact AAL Vice President George Weinstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-927-9670.