Please join the California Dental Association (CDA) and ADEA at a conference on Interprofessional Education and Practice. Health care leaders will come together to identify key drivers, examine opportunities and challenges related to greater interprofessional collaboration and practice and create a vision for the dentist of the future.
The conference will take place February 3–4, 2014, in San Francisco, CA. Detailed program descriptions, along with registration information, will be available soon on the CDA website. Space will be limited to 200 registrants.
Interactive panel topics include:
- Transforming Professional Education—Parallel Changes in Medicine and Dentistry, Michael Alfano, D.M.D., Ph.D.
- Quality, Accountability, and Cost in the Delivery of Equitable, Effective Care, Linda Niessen, D.M.D., M.P.H., M.P.P.
- Interprofessional Education—Implications for Delivery System Change, David Krol, M.D., M.P.H., FAAP
- Financing Models that Promote Professional Collaboration to Improve Health Outcome, Ron Inge, D.D.S.
- Linking the Trends to Create a Vision for the Dentist of the Future, Dushanka Kleinman, D.D.S., M.Sc.D.
Please contact Debi Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this conference.