The American Student Dental Association (ASDA) will open registration for its Annual Session 2014 on November 15. The event is for dental and predental students. It will take place February 26–March 1, 2014 at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, CA.
Dental students will have the following opportunities at the meeting:
- Discuss and vote on association policy in the business meetings of ASDA's House of Delegates.
- Elect the executive committee, speaker of the House and District trustees.
- Hear the latest updates on issues such as workforce models and student debt.
- Discuss research at the Student Research Poster Session.
- Learn about dental products and services and make contacts with organizations at the exhibit fair.
- Celebrate the successes of ASDA members at the Gold Crown Awards Ceremony and the President’s Gala.
Visit the ASDA website for more information about the association and Annual Session 2014.