ADEA members nominating for appointments within the Association and to external groups and organizations have through midnight Eastern time Wednesday, July 6, to finalize and submit electronic applications at http://web.adea.org/webapps/appnom2/instruct.
Self-nominations are encouraged. Follow the link above to learn more about qualifications for appointments, acquire an electronic application form, and read directions for submitting your nomination electronically.
Be sure to note that an applicant must be a current individual ADEA member to be eligible for appointment. The ADEA website contains membership information. In some cases, membership in the American Dental Association (ADA) is also required.
Positions for which ADEA is requesting nominations include:
- ADEA Center for Educational Policy and Research Advisory Committee (ADEA CEPRAC)
- ADEA Council of Hospitals and Advanced Education Programs (ADEA COHAEP) Delegates for the ADEA House of Delegates
- ADEA Journal of Dental Education (JDE) Editorial Review Board
- ADEA Minority Affairs Advisory Committee (ADEA MAAC)
- ADEA Women’s Affairs Advisory Committee (ADEA WAAC)
- ADEA Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (ADEA AADSAS) Task Force
- ADEA Postdoctoral Application Support Service (ADEA PASS) Task Force
- ADEA Legislative Advisory Committee (ADEA LAC)
- ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program
- ADEA Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists (ADEA CAAPID) Task Force
- American Dental Association (ADA) Council on Dental Education and Licensure (ADA CDEL)
- Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) - Commissioner
- Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE)
- ADA CDEL Comm. on Spec. Recognition
- CODA Consultants/Site Visitors
- CODA Review Committee on Predoctoral Dental Education (Specialty Dentist Educator)
- CODA Review Committee Postdoctoral General Dentistry (GPR Educator)
The ADEA Board of Directors will review all nominations, make appointments, and (where appropriate) determine which nominations are forwarded to the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA). The ADEA Board of Directors on or before September 22, 2011, will make appointments. Some appointments require approval by the ADEA House of Delegates in March 2012.
If you have questions, please direct them to Ms. Novella Abrams at 202-289-7201, ext. 107 or email@example.com.