Call for Reviewers
The best way to understand the peer review process is to become a volunteer reviewer. Serving as a reviewer provides valuable insight into the proposal process and allows reviewers to develop an understanding of what separates successful proposals from those not chosen for programming at the 2018 ADEA Annual Session
& Exhibition. In addition, reviewers are exposed to the latest and best ideas emerging in dental education.
Benefits of Being a Reviewer
- Receive recognition in our Annual Session & Exhibition program book.
- Mentor authors by giving constructive feedback.
- Gain insight on new ideas and innovations.
- Experience intellectual satisfaction.
- Understand the work and efforts of the Annual Session programming process.
The review process began on June 5, 2017 (for educational session proposals) and closed on September 11, 2017 (with poster and ADEA TechExpo proposals).
Volunteer to Review:
- Sign into the 2018 Annual Session & Exhibition
- Start a new submission, and choose "Reviewer Application" as your Submission Category.
- Indicate what presentation types you are willing to review, and submit the form.
Resources for Reviewers